Jonathan C. Daiker
Mr. Daiker has over 25 years of senior-level financial, accounting, operating, general management, and consulting experience. He is an experienced and visionary executive with a highly successful track record in growing businesses in both size and profitability. He has held leadership positions in the following industries:
- Consumer Products - Package Goods
- Consumer Products - Durables
Selected highlights over Mr. Daiker's career include:
- Key finance member in the integration of two food production companies including both production and administrative functions.
- Key team member in transitioning two consumer products companies from deteriorating positions to healthy growing organizations through product line rationalization, manufacturing consolidation and aggressive cost control.
- Leadership team member with the financial responsibility for the integration and rationalization of the manufacturing facilities, product lines and distribution functions of two merged half billion dollar+ companies (merger of equals).
- Had overall responsibility for leading a team that successfully installed a new enterprise system across eighteen plants, a research center and corporate headquarters.
- Integrated the finance and IT organizations, in several companies, laying the groundwork for a common data base and making both functions more proactive business partners and an integral part of day to day operations.
- Implemented activity-based business modeling techniques resulting in improved customer profitability.
- Instrumental in restructuring the manufacturing function in a consumer products company improving overall factory productivity by ten percent.
- Re-engineered the accounts receivable, credit and cash management functions for two companies resulting in improved cash flow, a streamlined organization and significant cost savings.
- Served twice as CFO in the successful sale of a company to private equity groups.
- Played a key role in the related public debt offerings, raising over $250 million in funds.
- Responsible for the SEC activities and filings of multiple publicly-traded companies.
Over his career Mr. Daiker has worked for several companies including:
- CSM Bakery Products — Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Americold Logistics — Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Simmons Company — Executive Vice President, CFO; Member of the Board of Directors
- Philips Lighting NA (Philips Electronics) — Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Norelco Consumer Products (Philips Electronics) — Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Price Waterhouse & Company — Senior Audit Manager
Mr. Daiker is a Certified Public Accountant and has a B.S. in Accounting from Marquette University. He and his wife reside in Atlanta, Georgia.